Tuesday 1 May 2012

Assumptions & Ignorance

It's funny how some people assume what kind of person I am and what I do when they barely know me. Are we even close in the first place?

Well, it actually doesn't matter how close we are. If you are not sure of something, why assume? Plus, being ignorant and not clarifying? And then trying to say it to my face as if what you've said was a fact? That's rude. As usual, people will talk a lot about someone when they barely know them. What's new? Ahh the saying,

"When people talk about you and judge you as if they know you, don’t stress about it. Just remember that dogs don't bark if they know the person."

I'm quiet and don't like talking about the things that I do, that's because I'm not a show-off. I don't need to tell the whole world, why do you have to know anyway? Nosy much?

Don't think that I can be successful? Think again. God willing, I will be there someday. Time will tell. Watch me.