Monday 14 May 2012

Stuffs from overseas

Hi! I just would like to share some stuff I got from overseas. Ehem. Not that I went overseas, but a friend (Idah) went to the U.S. and got some fragrance mist for her to sell on her online store.








I know I know. It looks similar to the ones in Mustafa Centre and perhaps Lucky Plaza? I'm not sure if the ones sold at those shopping malls are the originals or not. But this one is definitely the original! From San Francisco, California. :) I've tried the ones at Lucky Plaza before, but it doesn't last long. For this one, it lasted longer!

And here's a little something Sheena bought for me all the way from Japan! :D If you don't know, I'm a fan of Rilakkuma! ^_^ Yes, I can easily get Rilakkuma in Singapore. But the price here is a little more expensive than in Japan! A Japanese friend told me that.

Comes with a lovely plastic bag! A rilakkuma plastic bag OMG! Haha! XD "Because I want to see your face with a smile".


Simple but really cute letter papers and envelopes! I think I'm going to use these to send letters to my foreign friends. I think a letter sprayed with perfume (old fashioned way) is much more valuable and exciting than technology. Hee hee! Not that I dislike technology, but you know what I mean. XD