Sunday 29 April 2012

Yuna Ito ♥

Hello my lovely readers. :)

I actually didn't want to post this (because it will remind me of how disappointed I was) but I guess I will now. Last week, while I was browsing through Facebook, I found out that Yuna Ito was in Singapore. It was for the "Men's Fashion Week" @ Marina Bay Sands Expo.

It broke my heart.

I'm being honest here. I almost cried. Or did I? You must be wondering, why would I cry over not being able to see Yuna Ito while she's here in Singapore? Well, that's because I'm a huge fan of her. HUGE. SE7EN and Sungha Jung was here too. And some other singers, I have no idea who else. But they're not so much of my concern. Maybe a little of Sungha Jung. Lol. But Yuna Ito!!!! Sigh.

She was introduced to me by Noreen. ^_^ I listen to her songs every night before going to sleep. Yes, EVERY NIGHT. Never got bored of her songs. She has one of the most amazing voices I've heard. Her songs are as beautiful as she is and meaningful. I can relate to her songs.

Now, can you imagine how I felt when I got to know that she was in Singapore and yet, I never knew about it? So much for being a huge fan. Sigh. Haha. And worst, she sang my favorite songs!!! O_O I really do hope that she will come here again someday. She did say this though, "I love you Singapore! I'll be back soon!" Now I better check SISTIC more often and I was thinking of joining her fanclub. I better find out more.

Her performances ♥


Interview ♥

I am hopeful. :)

Anyway, here are the list of my favorite songs by her. The songs I listen to, every night. Enjoy! ^_^

1) Precious


2) Miss You


3) Endless Story


4) Gate


5) Truth