Sunday 22 April 2012

"在一起, Together"

I've decided to design a new layout for my blog. Inspired by Kota's blog. I love it so much. ^_^ Maybe one day I shall have a photo shoot and then I'll put up my picture as the header of my blog. Hee hee.

Anyway, this video made me cry so much. It's really touching. It teaches life's lessons on learning how to appreciate your family members as well as those who care for you. A short but really inspiring clip. I'm so proud of the students who made this video. They are from ITE College East, where I graduated from before going to the polytechnic. :) I miss my ITE days.

Let me quote the two questions at the end of the video.

  1. Have you been treating your family members well?
  2. Have you neglected someone who cares for you?
Prepare a box of tissue. You might just need it. :)







No comments: