Friday 23 March 2012

Hello Kitty Nerdy Glasses ♥

Yes, I know. I know. It's been almost a month since I last blogged. I saw my views kept increasing even though I haven't been updating. In case you've not heard about it, well, I've been sick. T.T Had a fever, flu and cough. It 's been so long since I was sick. I realised, I got sick ever since I stopped taking my vitamins. (Serve me right for not being disciplined enough! Boohoo!) Now I'm feeling better. Just a little cough here and there. But I'm fine! :) Okay enough about me.

Ahh anyway, is it a trend these days? - The Hello Kitty Nerdy Glasses? I saw it almost everywhere. I think it's really cute though! ^_^ Even Martina and Bubz are wearing it. I was wondering where I can get those pretty nerdy glasses. I also realised that there are quite a number of people online who are also wanting to buy them!

You know you can search for them easily on either eBay, Etsy or Amazon right? o_O Alright, alright. It's okay. I'll give you guys the links to where you can buy them. Not only those common ones, but I have got the links to awesome ones too! ^_^

1)
If you're looking for cheap, simple ones (red ribbon and black whiskers) - It's only USD 2.25 (currently). It's on eBay. I don't know how eBay works. You have to bid I think? Haha. I've not bought anything from there. So, you should figure out yourself. Get it here.


2)


I'm not sure if you can still buy this one. It stated on the website that there's a need for pre-order I think. Oh well, I'm just showing you where you can get these cute glasses (colorful ribbon choices: red, purple & pink and white whiskers). It's $25.95 each. Get them here.

3)

$14.99 each. Not sure in which currency though. (White/Black frame; Red ribbon; White/Black whiskers)

Shades! :) @ $15.99 each. I think they're most probably in USD. Besides these adorable glasses, you can get other really REALLY cute items on their online shop too! Get them here.

4)


Okay, they're not really Hello Kitty Nerdy Glasses because they're without whiskers? Haha! XD But I think they're just as cute too. Love the color combination. :) Each @ $14.00. Get them here.

5) 
I love this one! :) The ribbon is extra cute! Hehe! There's also another one with red ribbon instead of pink. ^_^ It's $18.00. Get it here!

6) 

Now for the really really FANCY ones!!

(Not all are Hello Kitty ones by the way. :P)







SEE! So pretty, cute and glamorous right!! Of course, if you have talent, you can do all these by yourself. ^_^ They're the most expensive ones though. USD 28.80 each (if I'm not wrong). There are plenty of different patterns/designs/colors available on the website. There are also other ADORABLY cute items there. This site is my favorite among the rest. :D Get them here!!

Have fun browsing and shopping! XD