Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year! XD

Hey everyone! I know it's a little different since almost every year I'll do a wrap up of the year but I didn't last year. I was busy~ ;P There were lots of happenings and it caught me up. :O

This was yesterday! Kecoh!! >.<

It was a year full of ups and downs. But there was one thing I learned. Communication is one of the most important things to keep a relationship between one another strong and going. We failed based on communication, so things happened. I don't know how much more I need to emphasize on how important communication is. But gladly, I've let it out and expressed my thoughts. So, I shall communicate more! And we shall communicate more! I love you my most precious people.

But there's a reason to why it happened, it strengthen our bond. :) I shall stop talking about last year and start with the new year! XD

I usually have resolutions. What about this year? I don't have much I think? Well, I'm still thinking about my dreams though. ;) I shall keep my resolutions to myself this year. I'm going to work on it. ;) Take care and have a lovely new year! :)