Thursday 15 December 2011

Morning Songs

You know the feeling when you wake up in the morning? Everyone hates waking up in the morning. If it's not everyone, then I HATE waking up in the morning. But, you know, we have to. For school or work, or to pray, etc.

Also these days, everyone has an iPod, iPhone, iPad, mp3 player.....okay, a gadget for you to listen to music. In the bus, train, while walking....or running. But I think we all listen to certain songs on certain moods/occasions. Am I right? Even if it's a no, it's a yes for me so yea it doesn't matter what your answer is. Lol.

So, what are your morning songs? It depends on the person, really. Some prefer listening to heavy metal/rock to keep them awake. I used to do that when I was younger. Well, for now, I prefer easy listening music. It keeps me calm (I know I've said this before), maybe cos I'm getting old. T.T But I look young anyway... >.<

This post is random, but I wanna recommend some morning songs. :) Not Korean songs, as I've said the other time. I need to start my day with a positive mind to motivate myself. With that, I need positive songs! These are old songs. But are still good to listen to. :D


Splender - I Think God Can Explain



My favourite verse of the song:
"It's alright I'm Okay, I think God can explain.
I believe I'm the same, I get carried away.
It's alright I'm okay, I think God can explain.
I'm relieved I'm relaxed, I'll get over it yet."

:)


Travis - Flowers in The Window


As much as I love the song, I dislike the MV. That is why I post this video instead. Listening to the beautiful melody of the song and beautiful lyrics, I imagined a girl looking out of her window seeing a beautiful sunflower field.


Smiling happily and making breakfast for her loved one. But all I see in the MV are loads of pregnant people. Hmm well, that's cos the vocalist wrote the song when his wife was pregnant. It's alright.

My favourite verse of the song:
"There is no reason to feel bad
But there are many seasons to feel glad, sad, mad
It's just a bunch of feelings that we have to hold
But I am here to help you with the load."

Awww. Sweet right? :)


Joey McIntyre - Stay The Same


I first listened to this song when I was 12. I'm still listening to it. :) My fave part of the song? Every single part. ^^