Saturday 28 January 2012

Save it!


Watch this video, it's worth it. ;)




I totally agree. I just don't get it why people can be so proud of themselves after loosing their virginity. They make it sound so worthless. What's there to be proud of? Don't you want to save it for someone special? - After marriage, your spouse? For someone you really love? (Erm, to those who are quiet about it, then it's fine. That's your problem. I'm talking about those who are proud of it and telling everyone that they already had sex. -.-)

Religious views aside (because it's obviously wrong to have sex before marriage). If you save it till after marriage for that one special person, that is one of the best gift that you can give to your spouse. It would be more meaningful.

I partly blame the media because I know, media plays a huge part. Stop listening to the media and listen to your parents! (Now I sound like I'm nagging -.- I'm referring to under aged kids) Especially to those young ones out there. Forget about curiosity. Not everything needs to be known. There are two sides of curiosity -  Good and Bad.

I won't touch about the good side of curiosity, I'll give you the link at the end of this post. About the bad side of curiosity:

For example,

You know it's wrong to open e-mails or a private computer of others. Even if you're so curious to know, it is WRONG. You know that. There's no need to tell. It's called respecting the privacy of others.

Likewise for premarital sex, you know it's not right so why do it? (Well, this is related to religion again. Haha. But of course with the exception of atheist, free thinker, agnostic and non believers). Of course, there are some people who disagree....



Firstly, "waiting for the special person = another bad idea. If you romanticize the idea of The one and only special partner you'll end up waiting for him/her forever."

This person is saying that it is a bad idea to wait for the special partner because you'll end up waiting for him/her forever. Such negative thoughts! He obviously doesn't believe in being patient. And he obviously doesn't believe that special person exist....or he's just not confident enough.

"First time can be scary" - is this out of curiosity?

"without a rush" - At first he said you'll end up waiting for him/her forever but at the same time he said "without a rush". He obviously does not understand the meaning of patience.


"Makes the fun last longer, too." - So, now it's about having fun? I thought he was trying to define how precious it can be? Oh well, who cares.


Anyway, I know that I mentioned "religious views aside". I just can't seem to ignore religion. Lol. Alright alright. Well, some people would prefer experienced people instead. So, it really depends on who you're talking about. Of course these are just my opinions. If your thoughts differ, then I'm sorry. This is my blog, my thoughts, my say. :)


There was someone who commented the above. :) Like I've said, it depends.....but if you ask me, I will say "Save it!"

(^_^)


Source: http://www.traditioninaction.org/Cultural/A026cpManualCivility12_Curiosity.htm