Sunday 28 December 2008

Sorry for not updating. Sorry for not blogging at all since hmm i'm quite free at home when i can at least update abit. Lol. I've not been feeling well since last sat but i'm feeling better now.

Nothing much happened. Kinda boring. But all i know is i have gotta cut my hair. When i was younger, i've always had my hair short and whenever it reaches its maximum length/limit, i will get terrible headaches and that is what's happening now/these days. I think my hair have grown too long for me and i have to cut it short. Hehe. No, it's not a made up reason to give to why i want to have my hair cut! Yah i know i've been wanting to cut it. But this time, it's because i have to. I can't stand the terrible headaches anymore.

I'm gonna have to wait for the money which we're supposed to be getting! Mr Lim! Ahh the usual. I hope i can get them by the end of the month which is real soon so that i can cut my hair! I don't wanna ask mum for money just for a hair cut. Lol.

Anw, from what i heard, my bro told me that Pasir ris Band got Gold for their competition at Genting! Such great news i must share! Hahaha. I heard that they're one of the top bands. Congratulations to our happy band! Hehe. It's that one competition that ITE band wanted to go...Rmbr the genting trip? Yah! That one. Hehe. I'm so proud of you guys. We finally made it.

Mr Richard Png still rmbrs me. Lol. Bro went to visit Pasir ris band recently and he talked about me. He told to my bro and the band, "Your sister was the first commander of Pasir ris band.. and i rmbr, she plays the euphonium right? I recently bump onto her at RP. That's where she's schooling at now right?" HAHAHAHAHA. He's the best conductor and instuctor ever. Though he's very strict (which is why people tend to hate him first before liking him) he has brought alot of positive impact on all of us who are under him.

Okay those were random thoughts. Haha. Can't wait for 3rd Jan for band outing.. hehe. HOPEFULLY, mum will let me go this time.

Later!

No comments: