Sunday 11 November 2012

Surprise + Birthday gifts + souvenirs from overseas!

Hello! It's already November! Time flies very fast these days~ it's scary. T.T I'm glad that I finally have some little time to update my blog. Like I've mentioned in my previous post, here's a late birthday post.

-------------------------

This was supposedly a picnic(potluck) gathering. But I never knew that there was going to be a surprise! My lovely happy pills surprised me with birthday cupcakes which I wasn't able to take photos of. (Since I had to blow the candle haha) Here are photos of the picnic.














So, THANK YOU.
=)

Next...
Well, this wasn't really a birthday gift. But since it happened in the month of October, I might as well include it in. Received a free showcase ticket worth S$58.00, so why not? =) I got to meet the lovely and adorable boys of NU'EST up close. Oh gosh, we were so close! Plus, a smile directly from Minhyun(far left in above photo) to me! 

Well I was surprised that he was smiling towards my direction and thought maybe he wasn't smiling at me when I smiled at him. Maybe it was someone else behind me..since there wasn't anyone in front of me. But when I turned around, there wasn't anyone behind me. So yeah, who else if it wasn't for me? Hahaha. Lucky. After Seungho(MBLAQ) smiled at me last year, finally another one. I know, it's only a smile. But there was so many people and if at least one of them could notice and smile at you, why wouldn't you be excited? Ah, I feel like an ajumma fan girl. Keke~ Anyway, Aron was really handsome(far right in above photo). He looks a little like G.O. A little. Maybe it's the shape of the face or something, I don't know. Alright, I better stop before this post turns into a kpop post. (>_<)

Next...



  1. Birthday card from family
  2. Birthday gift - Bag from Bali (from Farrik)
  3. Souvenir from Rome, Italy (from Farrik)
  4. Souvenir from Thailand (from Farrik)
  5. Souvenir from Vietnam (from colleague)
  6. Birthday gift - Bag from Malaysia (from little brother)
  7. Souvenir from Myanmar (from colleague)
  8. Souvenir from South Korea (from colleague)
  9. Birthday gift (from colleague)
  10. Birthday gift (from colleagues)
  11. Souvenir from Thailand (if I'm not wrong)(from colleague)
And... a huge RILAKKUMA!!!!!!!!!!! (from colleagues)

You can see how huge it is by comparing it with my fingers. Keke~ I finally own a Rilakkuma! (: I'm blessed.



Next...











I received this just yesterday! (10/11/12) A belated birthday gift from my happy pills! I'm not so good with putting on eye shadows. It looks like I have to start doing my research and practice!


THANK YOU.