Thursday 1 December 2011

My Favourite Baby

I honestly have no idea what to blog about. Although! I have several draft topics that are on pending for me to blog about but... Having said that, my first sentence was obviously a reason for me to give. Here are several topics that I've drafted and have yet to blog about:

1) Colours - How it affects us
2) Morning songs
3) Favourite YouTube channels
4) Professionalism in emotional control
5) Mr/Miss know-it-all

These are only 5 out of so many other drafts. Whenever I have ideas to blog about, I'll blog a few sentences and save them as drafts. That will at least make me not forget about the topic I wanna blog about. But, I'll blog about them someday. Not now~ >_<

Anyway, I've been having a huge crush on this little darling for quite a while already. She's just too lovely. She makes my day every time I had a bad day, without fail! Yes, besides listening to pastel music, this little kid won't fail to put a smile on my face.


Isn't she adorable?! HEHEHE! Yes she's Korean~ ^__^

I also love this other mixed American-Japanese baby girl, Nina, but the sad thing is, her dad isn't gonna put anymore videos of her. :( She's grown up now and probably wants some privacy. I respect that. :) But you can check out baby Nina here for her past videos if you've not heard of her before. :)

Back to adorable Yerin. Oh yes her name is Yerin Park. I don't know what words to describe but "obsession" is a bit too strong a word to use. Kekeke! So I used the word "crush" instead. ;P Now my whole family knows about her. XD My little brother loves her too! There are too many videos of her that are so so adorable. I'll just put up one video here and you can view the rest on her channel.



She's too cute right?! HEHEHE. <3

[By the way this is not related to today's blog post but I really love Xiaxue's new blog skin. It's really really pretty. It's so flowery and lady-like. I want my blog to look like hers :O But I've just recently changed my blog skin, so maybe next time. I shall see first. It already took DAYS (or was it weeks?) to design my blog this way and it's not even complete yet. So I don't think I have the time to design my blog to look like hers. T.T

Other than that, I've applied for a free sample for Bifesta! I hope I'll be getting the sample soon since I applied it last week and the deadline is tomorrow at 9am sharp! If you have yet to apply for it, go do it fast! If you don't know what Bifesta is, it's a popular makeup remover brand from Japan! The best thing is, the makeup remover is water based! Honestly, I'm not a fan of makeup remover. :O Weird, I know. I usually just cleanse my face with cleanser and done! Only recently, I started using facial makeup remover wipes. It's sold at many places but I bought the one from Guardian Pharmacy. It's cheap and alcohol & fragrance free! It's really easy to remove my makeup with it! Especially when I'm wearing thick eyeliner.

So if I happen to receive the free Bifesta sample, I'll blog a review about the product! ^__^]