Saturday 27 June 2009



Yeah, that's what i'm trying to do. It's the most important thing now I guess. If I can create an unintentional impact towards the people around me when i'm upset, then I guess I play a huge part of their lives. I feel special. Thank you. People care for me. And that's crucial. I should care about the people who care for me.

So MJ just passed on. People over the world are talking about him. Yes, he was someone known. But he drifted apart negatively. People accused him of this and that. I used to not believe in all those things. I mean, I don't think he's that mean of a person. I chose not to believe that he's those of the topics discussed within gossipers.

But then again, if he was that bad, how can he make such an impact? A huge impact, worldwide. He was a great singer. Well, as the saying goes... "You won't realise how important a person is to you unless he/she is gone for good".

Ahh, that's a common saying which I suppose, everyone knows or have heard of it before. How was such phrases created? I think it's due to people who doesn't appreciate what they have and aren't thankful of it. Even for myself, sometimes I don't realise it. But if you're lucky, you will have someone to guide you and advise you on what is right and wrong. What if you don't? It's sad that it's so difficult to commit to this one simple thing - appreciation.

Little things like not being able to finish up our food because we think that the food taste bad, are the signs of being unappreciative. I admit, i'm like that too sometimes. It's obvious that we can't avoid things like this. But are there any preventions? Or are there any cure for it?
____________________________________________________________________
On another note, I can't wait for later! I'm sure i'll have fun. Heehee. Will update on my outings okay. :)

No comments: