Sunday 21 June 2009



1. "Your mistakes make you who you are."
2. "Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it."




Everyone is unique because of the mistakes they made. I'm not afraid of making mistakes. Now I would love to say out how I feel. Cause it makes me, me. Now, tell me why I should even think of the person who's unappreciative of me? I don't know. That's how I feel. If it's not right, then sorry for that matter.


People sometimes forget this. No matter what we do, good or bad, we will one day receive the same treatment. If you do good to people, you'll be rewarded with something that is worth your kind heart.
But, if you do the opposite, keep wanting to hurt others, no matter how bad you treat others, you'll get the same in return.


Always keep that in mind.


On the other hand, what you will get in return depends on the person's aim/objective (niat).

No comments: