Friday 29 May 2009

Hello again. :) Today's the last day of school! Time flies huh. It felt like I just started my 2nd year. But it has been 6 weeks! The thing is, what am I going to do during the holidays? Like usual, i've got nothing much to do.

Wait a minute. I was kidding. I've got lots of things to do during my holidays!
  1. I have to start on my PP as soon as possible! I got to do lots of research, alone. This is my PP title: Global Warming - A case study of Singapore’s contribution to our dying earth. Better start soon Fazlin!
  2. I've got to clear my CE points! Of course, I can't clear them all by this holiday. But at least a few points will do. Time is running out. I'm already in my 2nd year. OMG. So, to clear some points, i've got to go back to school to attend a workshop and probably some other trips to somewhere. Sally! Go with me okie? ;p
  3. There's class outing! From what I heard, Hidzir - the organizer, planned to have it on the 3rd of June which is on Wednesday. It is to be confirmed. But there's definitely an outing! And i'm definitely going! :D Must go okie Sally!
  4. I've got to go to the library to borrow some books on Java. I have got to! When school reopens, there's a Java UT coming up. So I must read up. I must borrow a book! Anyone want to accompany me? ;p
It starts this weekend. I'm going to meet the band members! Yey! :D That's all I guess. :)

No comments: