Sunday 23 March 2008

Was early for yesterday's band prac! Heeh. Just as i arrive, Mr Lim soooo kaypo asked me so many questions about poly thingy. Kaypo huh he! Okaylah i'll be nicer, he's concern. Haha. Sadly, we played very boring songs yesterday. I only enjoyed "Pop in the Spots". Well nevermind that. At least i got to play my darling eupho after not touching it for 2 weeks! Darn i missed it. LOL.

So after band, we headed to Marina Square to have our lunch, which was full of laughters. Hehe. Then went to change the Ipanema slipper's size. Hehe. We went Suntec City for Sheena's wallet, then sat down at Starbucks for awhile till the rain stops. During our time at Starbucks, we chit chatted about so many things. Wah wah, religious stuffs huh and ghost stories. Scary! Especially when it's told when it was raining! After that, proceeded to Far East Plaza to have my hair cut! Been wanting to have it chopped off! Hehe. At first i wasn't really happy about the way the guy cut off my fringe.. it was too short! Padi saw my face changed, i almost cried. Haha! And my back, the layered wasn't what i really wanted. Lucky enough, Noreen helped me instruct the guy. Hee so nice of her. So it went OKAY. Then Noreen, my brother, Hafiz and Gabby helped me style the hair~---! And it looks so FINE. Hehs. All of them were so supportive! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! Here's some pics Joanna took! :))


Oh my sememek face! LOL.

Side view. Can use to kill ppl huh. So sharp. Heh.

My favourite back view. :)


Woah adik ur face abit busuk huh. Not ready when snapped huh. HEH.



Joanna & Lil Bro.

Bro and Gabby. :)


Had a great day yesterday! Love you people muacks!
yours truly :]

No comments: