Tuesday 29 January 2008

I feel a lil better now. Not that i've cured fully, but i'm much better.

It's strange cos i haven't been taking any medicine since the last time i took which was like 2 weeks ago. Though i drank cold drinks(choc), ate chocolate cake and some other junk food last sat (Gloria Jean's! :P). I finally met Serene and Noreen last sat! I missed them so much la. Had to let everything out since i got nagged by Lim Pang Kwee early in the morning last sat which kinda spoilt my mood. He will never change, i can assure that. It wasn't even my fault. But i had to take the blame. I felt like quiting band sey. But i think i'll stay till the end of this year till Fadhil and Padi graduate. I hope i can tahan. If not, i'll quit. He's always the main reason why people quit ITE Band. Anyway, there were so many newbies in band and alumni's were so few. I somehow felt a little lost. For awhile.

And so, we are gonna play Oregon for the competition. That scares me. It's really not an easy piece. ARRGH. I was side reading the piece on sat and i only was able to play 1/3 of the whole thing. I think. But it's a nice piece though. See how it goes.



Lets side track. I'm in love with this pretty necklace and i managed to save the pics and some info about it while browsing through it online. The sad thing is, i forgot the link -_-



Kaleidoscope locket necklace -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regular $65.00 item 94732
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------We're in love with lockets—the design on the outside of this one reminds us of the view through a kaleidoscope. The inside has room for photos or a tiny trinket to remind you of your favorite people, pets or places. 12K gold-plated brass with a shiny finish. Lobster claw closure. Import. Length: 24".

EYES WIDE OPEN.
yours truly :]

No comments: