Sunday 24 June 2012

Joey Diamond

Ah! It's been so long since my last fangirling post. Let me check... September 2011?! I obviously have not been fangirling that much these days. Lol! >_< So, if you may skip this, please do!

Hmm, but wait...that's not true! I've been fangirling over Korean and Japanese idols. Why haven't I blogged about any of them?! (referring to fangirling post) OMG. Something's wrong. The only Korean I've blogged about was Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE. Okay, maybe the rest would be in the K-wave label.


I know I've been blabbering nonsense. -.- Now, let me introduce JOEY DIAMOND!


I'm so glad that I found him on YouTube. I can't remember when I started watching his videos. It's been a while actually. Also, I have no idea/forgot how I came across his videos/YouTube account. If I can remember properly, he's half-Filipino, half-Portuguese. He has such an amazing voice! He might not have the perfect voice (his pitching might be off at times), but I love his voice tone and vibrato. Check out his cover of songs by Adele:

1) Someone Like You


2) Rolling in the Deep


3) Set Fire to the Rain



And here's my most fave song by him. His original song called "Numb" in acoustic. :) Got me addicted!



Isn't he cute? >_<

Credits:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joey-Diamond/58023042775
YouTube -  http://www.youtube.com/user/joeydiamond14