Wednesday 5 August 2009

This is a punk rock version of Singapore's Medley. And I love it too much to not post it here. This is so awesome, funny & cute all at the same time! :)




Isk & Hosni are from a local band named 20 Dischanger. I'm sure and i've always known them for their wonderful covers of songs. I fell in love with their band after listening to them doing a cover of "Unfaithful - punk rock version" by Rihanna a few years back. And then got addicted to their original "Mademoiselle" (uhm, the slower version! ;p). After not listening to them for quite a while, this vid opened my eyes again for them. Afterall, they remained in my top friends on Myspace all these while. Cheers! =D


HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!

P.S.: The drummer's playing is THAT GOOD. :D Kudos!

No comments: