Friday 3 April 2009



So, who's your pick? My favourites will be London, Allison & Fo. Both London and Fo looks awesomely cool after their makeover. Allison is undoubtedly cute! Right? With her big pair of eyes! Lol. If either of them wins, i'll be satisfied. My first pick was Fo by the way.

I kinda like Tahlia & Teyona too. They're O-kay. I don't quite like Natalie. Yeah she's a beauty of course, but she looks stuck up. But her defense for Allison on episode 6 made my eyes open. Lol. She's not that bad i guess. But one thing i hate for sure will be their cat fights. Disgusting. How immature can they be? Haha. I don't like Aminat! Period. She reminds me of Ebony from season/cycle 1. She talks alot. Lol.




Oh btw, my ever top favourite will be her. Right Padi? Hehe. Oh i so love her! And Mckey too!! ;p

Anw, Singapore is too slow on airing the latest season. So, if anyone can't wait to catch the latest episode, you guys may want to catch em' every wednesday/thursday on Youtube. Some Americans would have posted it by then.

No comments: