Tuesday 3 March 2009

Just now, brother was talking to mum about his intention of purchasing an ipod. Since he's already working part-time now. I got the feeling that mum didn't want him to waste his money on it. So, she tried to put in new batteries to my old mp3 player. It's been quite a long time since i last touched that mp3 player of mine (which consist of only about 128MB!). I thought it was spoilt or something, i don't rmbr. The last time i saw it, it was dusty and somehow looked as if it's spoilt.

She couldn't figure out how to put in the batteries. So, she told me to do it. Then, i realised that it's actually still working very well. Haha! I started to listen to the songs inside. I got absolutely excited after listening to all the songs cos they reminded me of old times in ITE! Times when i was so eager about going to gigs and stuff. Then, i rmbred that i actually used that mp3 player during my ITE days, which was about 3 to 4 years ago! These are the list on songs inside.

1. Sing for Absolution - Muse
2. Stockholm Syndrome - Muse
3. Hysteria - Muse
4. Dark Shines - Muse
5. Unintended - Muse
6. U.N.O - Muse
7. New Born - Muse
8. Always You - Amber Pacific
9. Save Me From Me - Amber Pacific
10.A Day Late - Anberlin
11.Seize the Day - Avenged Sevenfold
12.I Won't See You Tonight Part 2 - Avenged Sevenfold
13.Everything is Beautiful When You Don't Look Down - Glasseater
14.For Fiona - No Use For A Name
15.Friends of The Enemy - No Use For A Name
16.My Only One - Plain White T's
17.Jujur - Radja
18.Higher Ground - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
19.November - Silverstein
20.Smashed Into Pieces - Silverstein
21.All About Us - T.A.T.U
22.The Back of Your Mouth - The Used
23.Red Sky - Thrice

OMG. I can't believe i used to listen to number 12! That one is really hardcore screamo! There are lots of Muse's songs inside too. Hmm, yeah nvm that. Their songs are nice though! (: My ever favourite No Use For A Name & Amber Pacific! It's been a long time since i listen to them! I still do listen to Silverstein cos they always rock my socks! ;p

A Day Late by Anberlin reminded me of Hidayah when i introduced to her this song and it started to spread! All About us by T.A.T.U reminded me of Afian. Cos we used to sing that song out loud in lecture theatre while waiting for our lecturer to come. LOL. Those were the days. Heh. And i only got 1 malay song in my list. Hmm. Not surprising. I wasn't the jiwang type back during my younger days. I only start listening to alot of malay/indo songs after ITE days. ;p

Refreshing indeed. :)

No comments: