Wednesday 17 September 2008

Got tagged by Padi!

1. The 1st person who tag/pass you is?
Padi Wilson!

2. Your relationship with him?
Bandmate & my adik!

3. Your five impression of him?
Funny, bitchy, understanding, cute, naughty...(Same as what Noreen said! lol)

4.The most memorable thing he had done for you?
Got to vent anger when i was angry with some people..lol.

5. The most memorable thing he had said to you?
"Sabar kakak...ingat ape adik ckp? Doa..." HAHAHA!

6. You got any wish or request to ask from him?
Not at the moment? LOL.

7. As a friend, what he has to improve on?
Hmm. Bitchiness? Sometimes too bitchy. But that's him.. I'm ok with it. Hehe ;p

8. If he became my enemy, you will?
Ish. Never thought of that. So i'll skip.

9. If he became your enemy, the reason will be?
Misunderstanding maybe... Hope it'll never happen though.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him is?
Hmm just study hard and come join me at RP! Haha! ;p

11. Your overall impression of him is?
A nice person who always dares to speak his mind if he's not happy about something. But shy when it comes to love. :)

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Depends who those people are. Hehe.

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
A trusted friend who is always willing to lend a helping ear. So you can count on me! :D

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself are?
The stubborn side of me. :(

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Just myself.

16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
Thank you. I appreciate it all! :)

17. Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you.
Anyone who is willing to do okey? :)

I'll skip the rest of the questions. ;p



Got tagged by Noreen!

1. The 1st person who tag/pass you is?
Noreen! :)

2. Your relationship with her?
Bandmate & very close gf!

3. Your five impression of her?
She's really cute, understanding, caring, helpful & pretty! :D

4.The most memorable thing she had done for you?
Always there for me to cheer me up, give me comfort & advises when i'm down! :D

5. The most memorable thing she had said to you?
There are just so many things! :D

6. You got any wish or request to ask from her?
Nothing at all. :D

7. As a friend, what she has to improve on?
I just love the way she is and there's nothing to change!

8. If she became my enemy, you will?
We never had any quarrels or misunderstandings since we knew each other. I hope it stays that way. :)

9. If she became your enemy, the reason will be?
Probably misunderstandings. Hope it never happens.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her is?
Hmm not sure at the moment! Hee.

11. Your overall impression of her is?
I love Noreen!

The rest of the questions have been answered i guess. So that's it. :D

No comments: