Sunday 20 April 2008

Went out with the ex-ITE classmates on last friday after school! Sadly, there were only 5 of us(including me). Was TIRING though.. but we had fun cam-whoring! Heh.


Antique :)

HAHA. Crazy!

The gerls :)

Oh the Republicans :)

Aishah.lovelove.


Ape jer si The Flash tu... Heeh.

All act cute :p

I actually look scary here. Haha!


Us :))

The saddest part is that on the next day, i felt a lil sick and EXTREMELY tired. I didn't make it for ITE Band prac. :(

I didn't even manage to complete my homework(RJ!!!). But lucky enough, i managed to finish it on time and handed it in before 12pm on sat. Really miss all of you band members! I already register for Republic Wind Symphony. But it's not a confirmation that i'll get to enter the band though. I heard that Pasir Ris Band wants to have an Alumni Band. That's great news. I hope i got the time to join. Omg if i were to join everything, i'll be super busy lah! Hmm, i think i must begin choosing. Priorities!(That's what my dad told me!) ArGhhhhrrrrrggghhhhh.

No comments: